Consuming a plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian diet among the UK and US populations has increased dramatically over the past three years. These health trends where more popular in search results, in 2016, than other dieting trends such as gluten-free, low-fat, paleo, and pescetarian diets.
Even the revenue generated from non-GMO ,organic, and plant-based food sales is drastically climbing. There are millions of cruelty-free, vegan alternative products made available from apparel to make-up.
Why are so many people moving toward a vegan lifestyle? Are individuals looking to Be Healthy, Save the Animals, or Protect the Environment? Let's take a look at these core reasons for embracing a new lifestyle, and how the common current way of life is affecting each of us and our Mother Earth.
- Discover Cruelty-Free Products
- Following A Plant Based Diet Is Easy With Home Gardens
- What Is Vegan Nail Polish?
- Easy and Quick Vegan Recipes Ideas – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners For The Busy Vegan
- Ethical Fashion – What Does It Mean Anyway?
- Vegan Makeup Products
- The Ethical Advantages of Vegan Shoes
- Introduction to Animal Activism 101
- Vegan Protein
- Cowspiracy: A Documentary the Unsustainable Nature of Animal Agriculture and Much More